- September 2012 – 2015(expected): Ph.D. Candidate, CODE/WIT Lab, Ecole Polytechnique, Faculté des Sciences appliquées, Université Libre de Bruxelles.
- 2008 – 2011: Computer Engineer, Faculté des Sciences de Tunis, Université de Tunis El Manar, Tunisia.
- 2006 – 2008: Preparatory Classes, Mathematics-Physics, Institut Préparatoire aux Etudes d’Ingénieur El Manar, Tunisia.
My research interests lie on the intersection of conceptual modeling, graph data warehousing and distributed systems. I investigate the integration of graph data within multidimensional analysis scenarios.
Currently I'm designing a conceptual model for graph data at both operational and multidimensional levels.
My future research plans are to build on top of these models a complete framework for distributed graph data warehousing.
Conferences and Seminars
- Paper presentation at DaWaK 2013, Prague, Czech Republic
- Particpation to IEEE Big Data 2013, Santa Clara, USA
- Poster presentation at eBISS 2013, Dagstuhl, Germany
- Poster presentation at Closer 2013, Aachen, Germany
- Participation on eBISS 2012/2013 summer schools