Poznan University of Technology (PUT)Robert Wrembel
Research Collaboration: Automatic Data Pre-processing
This collaboration aims at providing and developing "user friendly" environments for performing data analysis.
The problem of data analysis is tackled from a novice user perspective. Hence, we are exploring different methods for enabling user assistance. In particular, we are focusing on how to extend the meta-learning approach to be useful in more steps of the data analysis. We are working on the idea of enabling data pre-processing support through initially perfroming meta-learning.
- Increasing the predictive accuracy of meta learners.
- Studying the impact of different metadata in meta learning.
- Performing meta-feature extraction/selection.
- Using meta-learning to derive rules for performing data pre-processing.
- Improving the predictive accuracy of base learners.
2018 Besim Bilalli, Alberto Abelló, Tomàs Aluja-Banet, Robert Wrembel: Intelligent assistance for data pre-processing. Computer Standards & Interfaces 2018